9/9/16 blogging

This week was pretty eventful and quite exciting. Starting off the week practicing more with adobe illustrator which I quite cant get down at getting good at I started working on some double exposure photos which I have taken on the beach which im not quite to proud of but its worth the shot and practice I also made a new quote design which is still in progress. We had a great visitor an alumni of this major which gave us a brief presentation on what he gained and learned from this exact major and what career path he has taken up which was graphic design for a drink company. He also explained his journey on how he got to this career which inspired me to look beyond photography and learn more about design. Which lead to us starting our element of line project which helps us enhance and better our drawing abilities and improvement our designs. Although we only started this yesterday i enjoy drawing and coloring funky weird designs, borders, and much more. It took me a while to do most because of detail but still pretty enjoyable. The state fair due date is coming up really soon and im quite frustrated on editing the detailed hand on my photo. Which switches to me having to reshoot the photo and im also traveling out of town to columbia this weekend to create more shoot and hope for more inspiration and add more work to my portfolio and maybe a great state fair entry. My favorite genre of music is alternative. I love this type of music because it there is a great storyline to each one and the types of vocals a special and unique to most of the other types of music. I listen to music in my car (i love to jam out), while i paint, do homework, and when i have free time to listen. I am also a pretty big fan of maroon 5 which leads me to saying im going to there concert this weekend which im very excited while waiting months for this.

double-feet-water

One Reply to “9/9/16 blogging”

1. Catherine DeSimone says: Reply

You still need to proofread. If the image you shared is one that you took, you need to write about it to get extra credit!